Advanced Master Air Transport Management
Content and objectives
Companies in the air transport sector have come to recognise today’s extremely competitive economic and financial climate as a fact of life, and they are required to demonstrate considerable adaptive capacity.
The ENAC's “Advanced Master” in Air Transport Management offers a systematic approach to air transport by examining it from the viewpoints of the economy, operational working methods, marketing and financial strategies, productivity and management of human resources in airline companies, and finally the major air transport issues and strategies in the future. It therefore covers all the subjects which are essential for a career in the air transport field.
For more information about "Advanced Master" delivered by ENAC, please click here.
- Academic part (45 ECTS credits)
- EA603 - Aircraft and Air Transport System
- DJ604 - Regulatory Framework in Air Transport Industry
- EC603 - Air Transport Economics
- EA610 - Sustainable Development of air transport
- EC601 - Air Transport Security
- OP602 - Airlines Operations
- SH603 - Human Resources
- SH602 - Team Management
- EC608 - Financial management
- EC607 - Marketing
- OP604 - Air Transport Market and Airline Distribution
- SH604 - Crisis Management and Accident Prevention
- EA604 - Ground-Handling
- SH605 - Air Passengers and Quality of Service
- EC609 - Airlines Strategy
- End of studies project (30 ECTS credits)
For more information, please click here.
To apply on line, please click here.
Professional prospects and career opportunities
The skills on which air transport companies rely reflect the complexity of the operational environment, and are both numerous and specialised. However, only the major airlines can afford to recruit the many specialists in law, economics, or management whom they really need. For smaller companies, a global understanding of the air transport business is an essential requirement.
Obtaining the “Advanced Master” in Air Transport Management is an invaluable asset for those occupying such positions as: head of market studies, sales representative, management controller, operational research engineer or line manager.
Person in charge
Chef de programme pédagogique/Academic programme manager
Phone : +33 5 62 17 42 20
Year 6 higher education – Advanced master
Type of education