SP5009 - Spread spectrum transmissions
The objective of this course is to present and analyse the principles of spread spectrum techniques for communication (DS-SS).
Course structure :
- Presentation of temporal and frequency properties of spread codes and influence of code materialisation
- Presentation of structure ofsignal DS-SS transmitted
- Presentation of theoperation of corellation performed by a receiver DS-SS
- Presentation of techniques of reception of DS-SS signal, in particular techniqus of acquisition and a pursuit.
At the end of the cours a student :
- will know the principle of spread spectrum transmissions
- will be able to design a chain of reception DS-SS
- will understand techniques of typical processinf of signals using spread spectrum (acquisition, pursuit).
- Lectures : 12
- Supervised Work : 2
Form of assessment
Total assessment hours: 2
This course is part of the programme
ECTS credits : cf Teaching Unit
Number of hours 16
Phone : +33 5 62 17 42 77
Phone : +33 5 62 17 42 65