The Ecole Nationale de l’Aviation Civile (ENAC) was founded in 1949 in Paris-Orly, and moved to Toulouse in 1968. It merged with the SEFA (Service d’Exploitation de la Formation Aéronautique) on 1 January 2011. It is unique in being the only aviation-oriented university in France to offer a wide and complete panel of aeronautics-oriented training programmes and activities, serving the aeronautical world, and particularly the air transport sector.
The ENAC university is made up of:
- 2,000 students across 25 various training courses: engineers, air transport pilots, air controllers, etc.,
- 7,500 trainees each year on 400 continuing education programmes or advanced training courses
- 10 research labs,
- International activities: ENAC welcomes hundreds of international students and trainees from the 5 continents every year,
- An education team covering an exceptional breadth of professional skills and know-how,
- High-level training facilities associated with its multidisciplinary activities: ATC simulators, flight simulators, 135 aircrafts, laboratories for electronics, data processing, aerodynamics, languages, etc.
Through all these activities, ENAC is committed to meeting the requirements of the aeronautical field, in which both private and public actors are involved, either in France or abroad.
Over more than 60 years, with 20,000 alumni, ENAC has acquired recognition, in France and abroad, from all the partners belonging to its wide-ranging activities.
Today, thanks to the acknowledged skills of its teachers, researchers, students, trainees and staff as a whole, ENAC is looking to strengthen its influence worldwide, through unwavering commitment in its field of excellence: aeronautics
For more information please click here.